BMW EGR bypass removal kit for:
If you are not sure if this EGR removal kit fits your car please contact us and we will be glad to help.
- BMW 318d - 85kw - years 2000-2004
- BMW 320d - 110kw - years 2001-2005
- BMW 330d - 135kw - years 1998-2003
- BMW 520d - 100kw - years 2000-2003
- BMW 525d - 120kw - years 2000-2003
- BMW 530d - 135kw, 142 kw - years 1998- 2003
- BMW 730d - 135kw, 142 kw - years 1998- 2003
- BMW 740d - 180kw - 1998-2002
- BMW X5 3.0d - 135kw - 2000-2003
bypass is made from high grade aluminum with dimensions exactly as
stock EGR valve which means very easy fitting. Base plate made from 12mm
aluminum for increased strength. New original BMW gasket for proper
sealing with manifold is provided and new bolts also supplied.
fitted this bypass will improve air flow to the engine and give more
power, more torque, reduce turbo lag and make the engine much sharper. The side part from exhaust manifold fully closed meaning only fresh air is getting into intake manifold. And it will prevent carbon build up in intake manifold, improve air flow and reduce the amount of black smoke under full throttle.