Full EGR and cooler delete kit for BMW with N47N, N47S, N57N, N57Z and N57X engines. These engines were fitted to following models:
- 116d, 118d, 120d, 125d - years 2012 - 2016 (F20 and F21)
- 218d, 220d, 225d - years 2012 - 2016 (F22)
- 316d, 318d, 320d, 325d, 328d - years 2010 - 2016 (E90, E91 and F20, F21)
- 330d, 335d - years 2012 - 2016 (E90, E91 and F20, F21)
- 520d, 525d, 530d, 535d, M550d - years 2011 - 2016 (F10 and F11)
- 640d - years 2011 - 2015 (F12)
If you are not sure if this EGR removal kit fits your car please send us VIN number of your car and we will check it for you.
- X3 18d, 20dX, 28dX - years 2012 - 2016 (F25)
- Some 2-series diesels, 4-series diesels, GT models and other BMWs
contains everything needed to remove EGR and cooler. Fitting hardware
Blanking kit parts are aluminium and anodized to prevent oxidation. Exhaust manifold blank is stainless steel and conical shape meaning it seals because of its shape and no extra gaskets (which tend to burn out) are required.
This delete kit will improve air flow to the engine and give more
power, more torque, reduce turbo lag.
It will prevent carbon build up in intake manifold and
reduce the amount of black smoke under full throttle.
Once fitted it will make the car go into limp mode. Additional ECU coding is needed to fix this.