BMW EGR system removal kit to remove EGR valve, EGR cooler and EGR pipe. No more broken EGR cooler pipes and
no more bad EGR thermostats - you can remove everything. This kit
does not require any hose cutting for cooler removal.
Fits following models:
If you are not sure if this EGR removal kit fits your car please contact us and we will be glad to help.
- BMW 118d, 318d - 90kw - years 2004 - 2008 (only if car originally came with Diesel Particle Filter)
- BMW 120d, 320d - 120kw - years 2004 - 2008 (only if car originally came with Diesel Particle Filter)
- BMW 325d - 145kw - years 2005 - 2011
- BMW 330d - 170kw - years 2005 - 2008
- BMW 335d - 210kw - years 2005 - 2010 (does not fit USA 335d and some 2010, 2011, 2012)
- BMW 520d - 120kw - years 2004 - 2007 (only if car originally came with Diesel Particle Filter)
- BMW 525d - 130kw, 145kw - years 2004 - 2010
- BMW 530d - 160kw (only if car originally came with Diesel Particle Filter)
- BMW 530d - 170kw, 173kw - years 2004 - 2010
- BMW 535d - 200kw, 210kw - years 2004 - 2010
- BMW 730d - 170kw, 173kw - years 2005 - 2009
- BMW X3, X5, X6 - 3.0d and 3.5d - years 2005 - 2010
Kit contains - EGR bypass, exhaust manifold blank, two blanks for water hoses and fitting hardware.
bypass is made from high grade aluminum. Designed to improve air flow as much as possible. Keeps ant shutter valve. Holder on the side for bolting engine cover. Thick base plate for increased strength. New original BMW gasket for proper
sealing with manifold is provided and new bolts supplied.
Exhaust manifold blank - for proper exhaust gas blocking. No need for extra gaskets due to conical shape.
Water stop blanks - one piece silicone and one piece quick connector type.
fitted this bypass will improve air flow to the engine and give more
power, more torque, reduce turbo lag and make the engine much sharper. It will prevent carbon build up in intake manifold, improve air flow and reduce the amount of black smoke under full throttle.
fitting EGR bypass to some of these engines check engine light will
come up. This can be solved with additional ECU coding or when