Full EGR and cooler removal kit for BMW N47 and N57 series engines. These engines were fitted to following models:
If you are not sure if this EGR removal kit fits your car please send us VIN number of your car and we will check it for you.
- 116d, 118d, 120d and 123d - years 2007 - 2011
- 318d, 320d/xd - years 2007 - 2011 (105kw and 130kw)
- 325d, 330d - years 2010 - 2011 (150kw and 180kw)
- 520d - years 2007 - 2012 (120kw)
- 525d, 530d - years 2010 - 2012 (150kw and 180kw)
- 730d - years (180kw)
- X3 2.0d - years 2007 - 2012 (130kw)
- X5, X6 - years 2012 - 2013 (180kw)
- Other BMW with 105kw, 130kw, 150kw (4 cylinder) and 150kw, 180kw (6 cylinder) diesel engines.
contains everything needed to remove EGR and cooler. Fitting hardware
is provided. Instructions how to assemble this kit will be supplied.
exhaust manifold blank is conical shape meaning it seals because of the
shape and no extra gaskets (which tend to burn out) are required.
fitted this bypass will improve air flow to the engine and give more
power, more torque, reduce turbo lag and make the engine much sharper.
It will prevent carbon build up in intake manifold, improve air flow and
reduce the amount of black smoke under full throttle.
Once fitted it will make the car go into limp mode. Additional engine coding is needed to fix this.