Full EGR and cooler delete kit BMW 335d 535d and other (M57N2 engine)
BMW EGR system removal kit to remove EGR valve, EGR cooler and EGR pipe. No more broken EGR cooler pipes and
no more bad EGR thermostats - you can remove everything. This kit
does not require any hose cutting for cooler removal.
Fits following models:
- BMW 118d, 318d - 90kw - years 2004 - 2008 (only if car originally came with Diesel Particle Filter)
- BMW 120d, 320d - 120kw - years 2004 - 2008 (only if car originally came with Diesel Particle Filter)
- BMW 325d - 145kw - years 2005 - 2011
- BMW 330d - 170kw - years 2005 - 2008
- BMW 335d - 210kw - years 2005 - 2010 (does not fit USA 335d and some 2010, 2011, 2012)
- BMW 520d - 120kw - years 2004 - 2007 (only if car originally came with Diesel Particle Filter)
- BMW 525d - 130kw, 145kw - years 2004 - 2010
- BMW 530d - 160kw (only if car originally came with Diesel Particle Filter)
- BMW 530d - 170kw, 173kw - years 2004 - 2010
- BMW 535d - 200kw, 210kw - years 2004 - 2010
- BMW 635d - 210kw - years 2006-2010
- BMW 730d - 170kw, 173kw - years 2005 - 2009
- BMW X3, X5, X6 - 3.0d and 3.5d - years 2005 - 2010
Kit contains - EGR bypass, exhaust manifold blank, two blanks for water hoses and fitting hardware.
EGR bypass is made from high grade aluminum. Designed to improve air flow as much as possible. Keeps ant shutter valve. Holder on the side for bolting engine cover. Thick base plate for increased strength. New original BMW gasket for proper sealing with manifold is provided and new bolts supplied.
Exhaust manifold blank - for proper exhaust gas blocking. No need for extra gaskets due to conical shape.
Water stop blanks - one piece silicone and one piece quick connector type.
Once fitted this bypass will improve air flow to the engine and give more power, more torque, reduce turbo lag and make the engine much sharper. It will prevent carbon build up in intake manifold, improve air flow and reduce the amount of black smoke under full throttle.
After fitting EGR bypass to some of these engines check engine light will come up. This can be solved with additional ECU coding or when remapping.