EGR without cooler system delete BMW 320d 530d X5 and other (M47N M57 engines)
Product Code: EGR 135 NC
Availability: In Stock
Full EGR system removal for removing EGR valve and EGR pipe. Fits following BMW only if they do not have EGR cooler:
- BMW 318d - 85kw - years 2000-2004
- BMW 320d - 110kw - years 2001-2005
- BMW 330d - 135kw - years 1998-2003
- BMW 520d - 100kw - years 2000-2003
- BMW 525d - 120kw - years 2000-2003
- BMW 530d - 135kw, 142 kw - years 1998- 2003
- BMW 730d - 135kw, 142 kw - years 1998- 2003
- BMW X5 3.0d - 135kw - 2000-2003
This kit contains EGR bypass, exhaust manifold blank and fitting hardware.
EGR bypass is made from high grade aluminum with dimensions exactly as stock EGR valve which means very easy fitting. Base plate made from 12mm aluminum for increased strength. New original BMW gasket for proper sealing with manifold is provided and new bolts also supplied.
Conical shape and thick exhaust manifold blank - for proper exhaust gas blocking.
Once fitted this bypass will improve air flow to the engine and give more power, more torque, reduce turbo lag and make the engine much sharper. This lets only fresh air to get into intake manifold. And it will prevent carbon build up in intake manifold, improve air flow and reduce the amount of black smoke under full throttle.