EGR kit N47 • BMW 120d 123d 320d & other |2007 - 2011|
Product Code: EGR N47 N57
Availability: In Stock
Full EGR and cooler removal kit for BMW N47 engines. These engines were fitted to following models:
- 116d, 118d, 120d and 123d - years 2007 - 2011
- 318d, 320d/xd - years 2007 - 2011 (105kw and 130kw)
- 520d - years 2007 - 2012 (130kw)
- X3 2.0d - years 2007 - 2012 (130kw)
- Other BMW with 105kw, 130kw, 150kw (4 cylinder) diesel engines.
Kit contains everything needed to remove EGR and cooler. Fitting hardware is provided. Instructions how to assemble this kit will be supplied.
Our exhaust manifold blank is conical shape meaning it seals because of the shape and no extra gaskets (which tend to burn out) are required.
Once fitted this bypass will improve air flow to the engine and give more power, more torque, reduce turbo lag and make the engine much sharper. It will prevent carbon build up in intake manifold, improve air flow and reduce the amount of black smoke under full throttle.
Once fitted it will make the car go into limp mode. Additional engine coding is needed to fix this.