BMW N54, N55 and S55 engine oil cooler thermostat bypass valve.
These BMW turbo engines have a known issue of very high running temperature with very high oil temperature. Changing original oil thermostat to our oil thermostat diverter valve will solve this problem .
and very efficient solution. Installation takes up to 5 minutes and can
be done even on the street.
This bypass makes the oil temperature 10-20 deg C (20-40 deg F) lower than with stock oil thermostat. May take engine oil slightly longer to warm up.
Suitable for these BMW:
- 135i, M135i, 1M- years 2008 - 2015 - Euro and USA
- M235i - years 2012 - 2016 - Euro and USA
- 335i - years 2008 - 2015 - Euro and USA
- 435i - years 2012 - 2016 - Euro and USA
- M2, M3, M4 - years 2012 - 2016 - Euro and USA
- Z4 3.5i/is - years 2008 - 2016 - Euro and USA
- Other BMW engines with N54/N55 oil thermostat housings fitted