EGR valve and cooler delete kit for BMW N47N and N47S1 engines. Full engine code - N47D20C.
This kit fits:
- 116d, 118d, 120d, 125d - years 2012 - 2016 (F20 and F21)
- 218d, 220d, 225d - years 2012 - 2016 (F22)
- 316d, 318d, 320d - years 2010 - 2016 (E90, E91 and F30, F31)
- 520d, 525d - years 2011 - 2016 (F10 and F11)
- X1 16d, 18d, 20d, 25d - years 2009 - 2015 (E84)
- X3 18d, 20dX - years 2012 - 2016 (F25)
- Some 2-series diesels, 4-series diesels, X4, GT and other models
Kit contains everything needed to remove EGR and cooler. Fitting hardware is provided.
Blanking kit parts are aluminium and anodized to prevent oxidation. Exhaust manifold blank is stainless steel and conical shape meaning it seals because of its shape without extra gaskets.
This delete kit will improve air flow to the engine and give more power, more torque, reduce turbo lag. It will prevent carbon build up in intake manifold and reduce the amount of black smoke under full throttle.
Once fitted it will make the car go into limp mode. Additional ECU coding is needed to fix this.