EGR and cooler delete kit for BMW with N57N, N57Z and N57X engines. Full engine codes - N57D30A and N57D30B.
This kit fits:
- 330d, 335d - years 2012 - 2018 (F30, F31 and F34)
- 430d, 435d - years 2013 - 2019 (F32, F33 and F36)
- 530d, 535d, M550d - years 2011 - 2016 (F10 and F11)
- 640d - years 2010 - 2015 (F06 and F12)
- X3 30dX, 35dX - years 2011 - 2017 (F25)
- X5 30dX, 40dX, M50dX - years 2012 - 2018 (F15)
- Some other BMW models like X4, X6 and 740d
- Does NOT fit USA specification 535d F10 and X5 35dX F15 models
Kit contains everything needed to remove EGR and cooler. Fitting hardware is provided.
Blanking kit parts are aluminium and anodized to prevent oxidation. Exhaust manifold blank is stainless steel and conical shape meaning it seals because of its shape without extra gaskets.
This delete kit will improve air flow to the engine and give more power, more torque, reduce turbo lag. It will prevent carbon build up in intake manifold and reduce the amount of black smoke under full throttle.
Once fitted it will make the car go into limp mode. Additional ECU coding is needed to fix this.